You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.
The LetGo Hello Aspirational Manifesto*
- Change yourself if you want to make a difference in the world. We are interconnected and interdependent.
- Follow your joy, as it is your path; engage your obstacles, as they are your way.
- Embrace your mistakes as lessons. The only way to truly fail, is to not take risks at all.
- Pack lightly…anything you may need, can be collected on the way.
- Stay vigilant with the daily disciplines even though they seem to make no difference in the moment, compounded over time, they make all the difference.
- Your health is your number one asset.
- Watch your intake. What you consume, you become…both food AND influences.
- Earn more by spending less on your external wants and more on your internal development.
- Have more by paying yourself first and making wise investments. Your future self will have a high five and gratitude for you when you arrive
- Regularly give to support those around you. You have enough.
- Seek elegantly simple solutions, they’re usually best.
- Love your children and live the example you try to instill in them.
Let’s be real, no one is all these things, all the time. I can’t say if that kind of perfection is even possible. To me, these directions serve more as guideposts for a life well lived. Evolution and connection (rather than perfection) are the goals. Join in on the journey.